Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LIFE GETS IN THE WAY

I went to the temple this morning, so no exercise in the a.m., but I am hoping to make it to a class at the gym tonight.  I believe it's a spin class.  If not, I'll do some yoga.  It is great for your body and it does tone and slim your core area.  If you breathe right during your yoga movements (in for one movement, steady breaths, out for the next, steady slow breath) then you do get an aerobic workout, just not a fast one.  Remember, aerobic means to breathe.  So don't write off yoga as a do-nothing exercise.

Tuesday:
Spin class 6:40-7:00, I know its not much, but I was tired before I went and I just couldn't muster the energy to finish the class.  213 Calories burned.


Wednesday: 
Doctors appt. in the a.m.  Will try to catch a class later.
I didn't make it to the gym today, but like I said, life gets in the way sometimes.


Thursday:
There are a couple of classes at the gym today that I'd like to try out, but whether I get to them or not, I will definitely get my exercise.  A pallet of food storage is being delivered tomorrow, 1300 lbs., and I have to get everything upstairs and find a place to store it.  However, I will at least be able to do yoga.  That should feel good after working hard.


DONE!
I just cleaned out my garage in 80 degree heat, that should certainly count for something.  If I'm not totally wiped tonight I'll go to the Latin Heat class.  Otherwise, maybe I can get my friend to go bike riding with me.


Ever feel like you just want to run away and start over?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you got a spiritual workout.

L.C. Lee said...

The day's not over yet! Spin class at 6:45pm. I'll let you know if I survived.

Post a Comment