Thursday, October 22, 2009

THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD

Houston has painted a picture of an airplane and insists that it goes in my purse. What this means, is that he wants to go on a trip somewhere.

I don't mind carrying all his pictures, I'm currently carrying a picture of a plane, one of his Aunt Tina, his Aunt Judie, his Aunt Deanna, and several of his sister Sierra. But he always puts a black background to his artwork and it's costing me a fortune in black ink. You gotta love him. (I am a little concerned about the red on the engine. I hope its not an omen)

2 comments:

Deanna Willey said...

You know, I don't think I could draw that good on that paint program. He's pretty good.

Judie said...

Do you think he'd like it if you made an art album for him? That way he'd have the pics but you wouldn't have to carry them around. Can't help you with the black ink, except that it's a small price to pay for so much pleasure!

Post a Comment