Sunday, November 8, 2009

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!

I've never been able to establish a habit I didn't truly want to establish, no matter how long I've tried. I think if your heart is in it, it only takes one day to establish a good habit because your truly committed to it.

It's lovely to think there's a mathematical system to such nonsense, but the truth is, you have to want to do something in order to make it a consistent effort. And that doesn't mean there won't be days when you fail, it just means you'll keep trying...again...and again...and again...until twenty years have gone by and your still trying. You see, it doesn't matter if you struggle with it every day, you'll either do it because you want to, because you have to, or because the consequences are worse than the battle.

So keep flapping little birdie, there's a tail wind out there somewhere, you just have to find it.

1 comments:

Deanna Willey said...

I think my tail wind is still going. Thanks for the encouragement.

Post a Comment